9.16.2011

DINGLE DANGLE

Check out my new dangler XXL Grateful Dead tee shirt. I've had the shirt for almost 2 years, and it has been my best friend Kendal's favorite nighty for sleepovers at my house from the get go. Well, Kendal has moved on to bigger and better things, aka OREGON, and I'm left with this XXL shirt that I will never wear...or so I thought...


 Have yall seen this logo ever before? I have only seen it on this 1 XXL shirt...crazy right? 
Wanna learn how to dangle your sauce like me? :) Come in on a Tuesday or Thursday and I am here all day (usually, call to make sure, I'm Annie!) and I would love to show you how to dangle like me. Bring in an old Dead shirt or buy a new one...either one will be an interesting piece to add to your wardrobe. 
Peace, Love and Artichoke Hearts,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment